Certified Digital Marketing Professional
Engineer with 22 years of experience in operations and multifunctional roles in global markets spanning large geographies and teams. A serial entrepreneur. Former Vice President, Tata Communications Limited. Played senior leadership roles in highly reputed organizations worldwide. A visionary transformational leader, strategist, planner, creative writer and an out of box thinker.
An expert in Digital Marketing and emerging technologies with 27 years of experience with companies like Xerox, former GM at Tata Teleservices. Contributed immensely in Academic field as a Professor in Institute for Integrated Learning in Management, taking classes for Digital Marketing, IoT, Big Data. He is passionate to assist learners to live industry projects successfully.
Expectations and Commitments
Digital marketing is far beyond than simply composing interesting captions. At the point when it’s set well, it’s a genuine upper hand that builds business and gives it a pace in no time. It’s the future of marketing. This course will outfit you with the skills and knowledge you require to be a dynamic and effective marketer in the 21st century. You will learn current tools and best practices that you can use to advance a brand, drive potential customers, and lift client experience.
On the Completion of 175 hours, you will be able to:
- Create, design, optimize and measure a website.
- Implement the content strategy.
- Use a full arms stockpile of digital tools, including Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Analytics, and so on.
- Design, execute and optimize marketing plans across all modern digital channels — social, search, email, paid advertising, etc.
- Earn through affiliate marketing.
- Analyze the success of digital campaigns through measuring tools.
Length of course:
By earning this certification, you will be able to :
- Derive a sales pitch, figure out KPI’s, goal oriented digital research, lay down business objectives for campaigns and develop a digital marketing strategy for the targeted audience
- Create, design, host and optimize website with all the features for enhanced visitor experience in line with business goals
- Execute a content marketing strategy across channels based on data and competitor analysis to maximize the ROI
- Set up and run organic as well as paid ad campaigns across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram. Get reporting of ad campaigns to measure and optimize.
- Build and execute search marketing strategy to drive visitors and generate leads through onsite and offsite activities.
- Launch and manage paid search ad campaigns. Measure the success of campaigns through conversion tracking, KPI’s and reporting using Google analytics.
- Create effective, technically good, content rich and optimized videos.
- Design and execute an impactful display & video advertising strategy to run ad campaigns in google AdWords with an understanding of targeting, re-marketing and bidding. Create and manage you tube channel.
- Plan, test and measure email marketing campaigns using marketing automation techniques to generate leads and retain customers.
- Use analytics tools to achieve business goals through data analysis of traffic and audiences. Report and measure the website performance on the basis of KPI’s,tracking and conversions.
- Identify tactics for planning and controlling marketing spend
- Engage in hands-on and project-based learning.
- Complete exercises to reinforce newly learned skills.
- Dive deeper into topics and techniques via labs and projects.
- Receive individualized feedback and support from your instructional learn.
- Interaction with mentors.
- Customary Marketers
- Single-skill Marketers
- Business Owners/Enterpreneurs
- Ux/Graphic Designers, Analysts
- Product Managers
- Job Seekers/changers
Interested In Taking this course?
EDOILA is committed to deliver continual knowledge and skills to EDOILITES through lifelong access to LMS, Industry Information dissemination and counseling with mentors for career progression. Platform ensures mutual growth of EDOILITES.